International Private Lines
Direct Connection through International Private Lines
International Private Lines (IPL) are high speed private lines that directly connect two points that are separated by great geographical distances. Also known as International Private Lease Circuits (IPLCs), these lines are utlized for private transmission of data and communications, meaning that enterprises will be the sole user of each line. The advantages are best realized by enterprises with large transfer volumes, and those who seek greater security for information transmission.
Use IPL for a multitude of functions ranging from data transfer, video conferencing, voice transmission, and even internet access.
Core Features & Key Benefits
- Point-to-Point Direct Connectivity
- Global Reach Spanning Greater than 30 Major Countries
- Clear Connectivity through CHT Global's Undersea Cable Network
- Flexible Bandwidth Speed Options
- Most Secure Transmission Channel
- Cost-Effective for High Traffic Volume Customers
- Convenient One-Stop-Shopping (OSS)
Highlighted Service Areas
Mainland China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Cambodia, India, U.S.A. Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, Palau, Germany, France, Belgium, the Czech Republic, the Netherlands, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Jordan, and other Areas.