Taking Talent to the Next Level
CHT Global is always looking for fresh and new talent seeking to make a global impact in the telecommunications industry. For those looking for a challenge to grow but also looking to excel, CHT Global may be the right place for you. Check below for the latest job openings.
• Review, analyze and support company’s ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system (which includes accounting/finance, project management, customer and vendor relationship management, IT control, etc.) to integrate and synchronize with Taiwan headquarters’ established ERP system.
• Perform ERP system migration from MS-VFP (Microsoft Visual FoxPro) with MSSQL (Microsoft SQL Server) to VB .Net (Microsoft Visual Basic .Net) with MSSQL.
• Monitor, maintain and provide critical analysis and diagnosis of system availability, performance and migration process; analyze and recommend new hardware/software for existing systems to enhance functionality and performance as necessary.
• Analyze and recommend MIS improvements, schedule MIS upgrades and releases.
• Assist internal users in diagnosing and resolving MIS/network/VoIP issues that arise during daily operation.
• Review, analyze and monitor existing IT controls for effectiveness and sustainability.
This job requires Bachelor degree with major in Management Information Systems or related major (or foreign equivalent) plus 2 years’ experience in job offered or as programmer analyst with ERP system analysis, maintenance and migration in MS-VFP (Visual FoxPro), VB.Net (Visual Basic .Net) and MS-SQL (SQL Service)
This is a 40 hours/week full time opening at Chunghwa Telecom Global, Inc. at 2107 N. 1st
St., #580, San Jose, CA 95131, U.S.A.
Please mail resume to CEO of Chunghwa Telecom Global, Inc. at the above address.